PRAIRIE POINT PINEAPPLE BLOCK
Taught by Susan Treloar
For current PVQ Members ONLY
Mon Jan 3, 2022
9 am – 1 pm
*The Pineapple is the international symbol of Welcome. Let’s make a Prairie Point Pineapple Block to hang as we welcome the New Year.
I’m preparing to go back to teaching, this time online. I would love to practice with you. You will get a
$40 class for $25.
Here’s what you get:
· Learn how I create and use my favorite Prairie Point.
· I will show you the secret to keeping the Prairie Points FLAT and how to keep them from flipping back up once they are sewn into the seam.
· I love tools so I will be showing you several tools you may not have used before. Everything will have multiple uses and I will show you some very inexpensive substitutes.
· We will be sewing over some bulky intersecting seams. I will show you how I do it without pins.
· All of our ¼” seam allowances are slightly inconsistent. See how I ease those intersections together.
· No more leaving you hanging with the dreaded “quilt as desired”. I will share with you 3 options for quilting your Prairie Point Pineapple block.
· Learn a fast way to finish the quilt edges.
· You will love my trick for hanging your Pineapple block when it is finished.
· This class will be recorded. You will have access to the recording for a week after the class. If you can’t make it to the LIVE Zoom class, you will still have access to the recording.
· Inspiration with lots of colors and designs.
Save your spot now. Send your $25 with your name and email to:
13408 108th Ave Ct E
Puyallup, WA 98374
*Checks made out to PVQ